Dr James Glutathione 1500mg Skin Whitening Injection
Rs. 8000 Rs. 7000
Dr. James Glutathione Injections have become one of the most talked-about Glutathione injections over the past few years, and their popularity only continues to grow. This is because of their high strength and high-quality content, making them highly efficient at their function.
Glutathione in a high concentration of 1500 mg and 1000 mg of high-quality Vitamin C are known to show their effects sooner than the competitors.What makes these exceptionally safe is that each ingredient is from a renowned lab and a specialized authority.
The company has conducted specialized and highly analytical tests on each ingredient to test their effectiveness and choose the substances that are truly best for their users.
By being a high quality, high efficacy, FDA approved product – Dr. James Glutathione injections have established their name in the market. They are amongst the most recommended glutathione products.
What are the Advantages of Dr. James Glutathione Skin Whitening Injection for Its Users?
Dr. James Glutathione Skin Whitening Injections have several health advantages, including anti-oxidation, immunity-boosting, anti-aging, and skin clearing benefits.
Glutathione Injections for Skin Lightening:
The skin lightening effects of the Dr. James Glutathione Injections can be seen due to their inhibitory effects on the enzyme Tyrosine Kinase. This enzyme regulates the synthesis of melanin in the body, which is the substance responsible for skin pigmentation. Due to inhibition of melanin production, an overall lightening of skin color is observed with regular use of the injections.
Glutathione Injections for Skin Clearing:
Dr. James Glutathione Injections also have skin-clearing benefits by preventing the eruption of pimples, acne, and excessive regulations on the skin texture. This is mainly because of its Anti-oxidation properties, which allow it to remove any harmful radicals, leading to oxidative stresses and the formation of acne and pimples. Moreover, since individual who frequently suffer from acne on their skin have low glutathione levels in their body, the high composition of Glutathione contained in these injections allow the body glutathione levels to be replenished and an overall clearer complexion and smoother texture of the skin.
Glutathione Injections for Immunity:
Dr. James Glutathione Injections work as an effective immune-boosting agent due to the properties of Glutathione contained in the injections, which allow it to be involved in regulating the body’s immune system. Studies have shown it to be an essential component for the proliferation of T lymphocytes, Neutrophilic phagocytic activity, and regulation of cell function of dendritic cells and as a facilitator of the Antigen-presenting Cells which are involved in the first step of the body’s adaptive immune system.
Glutathione Injections for Cancer Prevention:
Glutathione is also hypothesized to play an important role in cancer prevention, as seen by numerous studies. It does this by efficiently removing different carcinogens from the body and allowing immediate detoxification. Moreover, by acting as a potent antioxidant, Glutathione removes oxidative stresses from the body, leading to disease formation, which may put the individual at a higher risk for certain cancers.
Glutathione Injections as an Anti-aging Agent:
Dr. James Glutathione Injections work as an anti-aging agent by preventing the formation of skin lines and wrinkles that tend to occur with age. The mechanism of action behind its anti-aging action is its ability to improve the skin's texture and improve its elasticity, which diminishes the wrinkles and a younger-looking face.
The Method of Use for Dr. James Glutathione Injections:
To prepare the mixture to be administered to the patient, the ampoule liquid should first be added to the vial. This should be followed by adding 5 ml of sterile water, after which it can be administered to the patient through a butterfly syringe or direct IV. The injections are recommended to be used once or twice every week. They should only be delivered to the patient under a doctor's supervision and guidance.
Glutathione is naturally produced in varying quantities and is considered an essential substance for various body functions. It is regarded as one of the most potent antioxidants in the body. It helps protect the body from numerous diseases caused by oxidative stress. Besides its antioxidant properties, it is also famous for its skin lightening effects due to its ability to inhibit the production of skin pigment known as melanin. It may be consumed in the form of Injections, Serums, and Supplements.
Vitamin C, which is also known as Ascorbic Acid, is a vitamin popularly known for its immune-boosting benefits for the body. However, besides its ability to protect the body against different diseases, it is also involved in collagen production and holds significant anti-oxidation properties.
Due to the body’s inability to produce this vitamin on its own, it is usually obtained through external sources like Citrus Fruits.
Extracts of Nano Concentrated Collagen:
Collagen is involved in numerous body regulatory functions and a part of various structures, including the skin. High levels of collagen in the skin promote its elasticity and hydration and act as an effective anti-aging agent, which prevents the formation of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin irregularities that are often seen with age. Hence, the consumption of collagen in its nano-concentrated form allows direct delivery of collagen to the body and can be consumed by the body for various functions like maintenance of hair, skin, and even nails.
Epidermal Growth Factor:
The epidermal Growth Factor is another component of Dr. James Glutathione Injections which acts as a powerful anti-aging agent in the body. This is because it helps boost Elastin and Collagen Fibers' synthesis, which promotes skin thickness and elasticity. These properties prevent the onset of signs of aging like wrinkles, fine lines, and skin thinning and helps promote smooth and younger-looking skin.
Alpha Lipoic Acid:
Alpha Lipoic Acid is also known as Thioctic Acid. It is also considered a powerful antioxidant that protects one from the harmful effects of free radicals. It is popularly known for its anti-aging effects, which allows it to be used as a part of numerous skincare serums and even cosmetic products like foundations.
- Sonthalia S, Daulatabad D, Sarkar R. Glutathione as a skin whitening agent: Facts, myths, evidence and controversies. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2016 May-Jun;82(3):262-72. DOI: 10.4103/0378-6323.179088. PMID: 27088927.
- Ikeno H, Tochio T, Tanaka H, Nakata S. Decrease in Glutathione may be involved in pathogenesis of acne vulgaris. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2011 Sep;10(3):240-4. DOI: 10.1111/j.1473-2165.2011.00570.x. PMID: 21896138.
- Sido B, Braunstein J, Breitkreutz R, Herfarth C, Meuer SC. Thiol-mediated redox regulation of intestinal lamina propria T lymphocytes. J Exp Med. 2000 Sep 18;192(6):907-12. DOI: 10.1084/jem.192.6.907. PMID: 10993921; PMCID: PMC2193281.
- Balendiran GK, Dabur R, Fraser D. The role of Glutathione in cancer. Cell Biochem Funct. 2004 Nov-Dec;22(6):343-52. DOI: 10.1002/cbf.1149. PMID: 15386533.
- Weschawalit S, Thongthip S, Phutrakool P, Asawanonda P. Glutathione and its anti-aging and antimelanogenic effects. Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2017;10:147-153. Published 2017 Apr 27. doi:10.2147/CCID.S128339
- Abdullah M, Jamil RT, Attia FN. Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) [Updated 2021 Jun 15]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2021 Jan-. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK499877/
- Bolke L, Schlippe G, Gerß J, Voss W. A Collagen Supplement Improves Skin Hydration, Elasticity, Roughness, and Density: Results of a Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Blind Study. Nutrients. 2019;11(10):2494. Published 2019 Oct 17. doi:10.3390/nu11102494
- Laato M, Kähäri VM, Niinikoski J, Vuorio E. Epidermal growth factor increases collagen production in granulation tissue by stimulation of fibroblast proliferation and not by activation of procollagen genes. Biochem J. 1987;247(2):385-388. doi:10.1042/bj2470385
- 10. Sherif S, Bendas ER, Badawy S. The clinical efficacy of cosmeceutical application of liquid crystalline nanostructured dispersions of alpha-lipoic acid as anti-wrinkle. Eur J Pharm Biopharm. 2014 Feb;86(2):251-9. DOI: 10.1016/j.ejpb.2013.09.008. Epub 2013 Sep 18. PMID: 24056055.